© Adventures No Limits. All Rights Reserved
- The operator and owner of adventuresnolimits.com website is Kamil Bykowski.
- The Service realizes functions of gaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through voluntary information entered in forms.
- By saving cookie files (so-called “cookies”) in the end devices.
- By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator lh.pl, functioning under the address lh.pl
Information in forms.
- The service collects information given voluntarily by the user.
- The service may also save the information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
- Form data are not made available to third parties otherwise than with the user’s consent.
- Data given in the form may constitute a set of potential clients, registered by the Operator of the Service in the register kept by the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
- Data given in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. in order to perform the process of service request or commercial contact.
- Data given in the forms may be transferred to entities technically performing certain services – in particular, this concerns the transfer of information about the holder of the registered domain to entities which are operators of Internet domains (above all, Scientific and Academic Computer Network – NASK), services servicing payments or other entities with which the Operator of the Service in this extent cooperates.
- Information on cookies.
- Cookies (the so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of Service User and are designed to use websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The operator of the Website is the entity placing cookies on the Website User’s terminal equipment and accessing them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creation of statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which enables improvement of their structure and content;
- maintaining a session of the Website User (after logging in), thanks to which a User does not have to enter his/her login and password again on each subpage of the Website;
- determining a User profile for the purpose of displaying customized materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent”. (persistent cookies). Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the final device of the User until logging out, leaving the website or switching off software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows by default to store cookies on User’s end device. Users of the Website can change their settings in this regard. Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject can be found in help or documentation of a web browser.
- Cookies placed in Service User’s end device and used can also be by advertisers and partners cooperating with Service Operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may store information about the user’s navigation path or time spent on a particular page.
- With regard to the information on user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from the cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Information about certain user behavior is subject to logging at the server layer. This data is used exclusively for the administration of the website and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
- The resources viewed are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the record may be subject to:
- time of arrival of the request,
- time of sending the response,
- name of the client station – identification via HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link), in case when the user accessed the Website through the link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- information about the IP address.
- The above data are not associated with specific persons viewing the pages.
- The above data is used only for the purposes of server administration.
- Data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits of the law.
- Personally identifiable data are provided only with the consent of the individual.
- The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Website to authorised bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may hinder and in extreme cases make it impossible to use websites
- In order to manage cookies settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions: